21st Century Scholarship
What is the 21st Century Scholarship?
- Provides students with the amount of four years undergraduate tuition to the participating public Indiana College or University of their chosing.
- If the student choses to attend private college, the scholarship will pay an amount that is comparable to a four year public college
- If the student choses to attend a "for-profit" school, the student will be awarded tuition comparable to that of Ivy Tech Community College
Is My Child Eligible?
According to the 21st Century Scholarship website, (http://scholars.in.gov/parents/enroll/) eligibility for the 21st Century Scholarship is dependent on the following criteria:
- Be a resident of Indiana, both when applying and when receiving the scholarship (determined by the residency of the parent or legal guardian).
- Be one of the following:
- U.S. citizen or U.S. national (includes natives of American Samoa or Swain’s Island)
- U.S. permanent resident who has an I-151, I-551, or I-551C (Alien Registration Receipt Card)
- A non-citizen with one of the following designations:
- Asylum Granted
- Indefinite Parole and/or Humanitarian Parole
- Cuban-Haitian Entrant, Status Pending
- Be enrolled in the 7th or 8th grade at an Indiana public or private school accredited by the Indiana Department of Education. Children in foster care may apply after the 8th grade. Homeschooled students are not eligible for the 21st Century Scholars Program.
- Be a member of a family that meets the income eligibility guidelines. A student in foster care does not need to meet this requirement.
|Household Size||Maximum Annual Income|
|7 or more||For each additional person, add $7,733|
How Do I Enroll My Student?
You can enroll your student on the scholar track enroll page, by clicking here
For additional information regarding the 21st Century Scholarship, please visit the website by clicking here, or contact the students counselor