ACADEMIC SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Struggling in a Class??
If you are struggling in a class or have a particular issue in a class, you can use any of the following methods to improve your coursework:
- Set up a meeting with the teacher to determine what steps can be taken to help you succeed in the class.
- Set up a meeting with the teacher and a parent, if needed.
- If a student has met with the teacher and is still having issues, it may be beneficial for the teacher, parent and student to have a meeting together to discuss how to help the student succeed.
- Meet with a tutor
- Work with a classmate
- English Tutoring- Monday and Wednesday from 3:10-4:00 in the Commons
- Math Tutoring- Tuesday and Thursday from 3:10-4:00 in the Commons
Khan Academy- Free Online Lessons and practice, click here
Rose Hulman Homework Hotline and Online Resources, click here