We are making plans for the pre-school classes for the 2021-2022 school year. We need to know as closely as possible the number of pre-school students who will be attending New Paris Elementary School.
If you have a child, or know of a child, (neighbor, friend, etc.) who will be enrolling in pre-school in the fall, please have them complete a form ASAP.
New Paris Elementary School
Address: 18665 CR 46, New Paris, IN 46553
Principal: Mrs. Meg Gingerich
Pre-School Registration Information:
1. Registration for the 2021-2022 school year opens February 1
2. In order for your child to enroll in pre-school in the fall they must be 4 years old on or before August 1st
3. The program is a half day program
4. The program will accept up to 18 students per class. There will be a morning class as well as an afternoon class.
5. Please stop by New Paris Elementary School to complete all the necessary paperwork
6. A $35.00 non-refundable registration fee will secure your spot in the program. Please make checks payable to Fairfield Community
7. The cost of the program will be $136.00 per month for 10 months.
Things you need to provide for the school:
1. Original birth certificate
2. Immunization records
3. Other than parents, the name and contact information of 3 people we may contact in the event of an emergency
4. Name and contact information of family doctor